Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mama Got A Vacation



Alert the press!! I just got back from a...wait for it...girl trip!! Oh, yeah, baby. You read right! I, a mom to a crazy 2.5 year old, flew the coop. I can't express enough how wonderful it was. A friend of mine was going to San Francisco to visit her family and asked if I thought I could make it. With 5 days to plan, I thought, okay, I HAVE  to make this work! And well worth it. I met up with my amazing friend, (remember rockin dress my friend made me for New Years) and went to a Bebe fashion show. Let me tell you, the dress I wore that night made me feel like a million bucks!!

Yes, that dress on the right has straws all over it. I swear, only Danielle could make a dress with straws on it, and it turn out fabulous!

Just a little AMAZING!


Kinda think you should get a dress made for yourself! You know you want to :)


It was a quick trip, but so much fun. There was a lot of shopping, drinking, shopping, drinking, and repeat. I think I may have slept a total of 8 hours the entire time and have also never downed so many Red Bulls in my life. I don't drink Red Bull, people. But I had to keep up and pretend I still got it, so we became one on this trip.
I splurged and bought these for my kitchen. Don't be jealous. I'm open about my pill popping.
(Seriously, no, I didn't buy them)

Just because I was California, didn't mean that it was going to be warm. I seriously froze my butt off!!! I also did not pack right...which meant more shopping. Oh, darn!


What?? You don't own a pair of wooden Dutch shoes? That's crazy talk!


As much fun as I had though, I was really excited to come home and see this sweet face!! Okay, and I'll admit, I can't hang like I used to. Does that mean I'm getting old? Don't answer that....

No comments: