Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Birthday Month....WW

I'm officially old. That's all I'm going to say. Just old. My birthday month (haha) will continue, these are pics so far. Since I'm on my phone, they are dinner with my dad, birthday celebration with friends, and LMFAO concert. That's right :)



Why the pictures end up like this is beyond me. Anyone else have this issue?? Argh!

FYI, my friend made my dress again. I know a few of you contacted her for your custom dress. Hope you love it!! She's amazing!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Our first priority is to help parents to do their best for their children. Parenting is beautiful and quite challenging at the same time. YParenting is here to be the best helping hand for all the mommies out there who are going through this beautiful journey of parenting. Here we’ll tell you about the most common facts about pregnancy nd how to deal with postpartum .We’ll tell you all the basic information about breastfeeding which every woman wants to know. YParenting is here to make your life easier and healthier.