Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What's The Story, Morning Glory?

As of lately, I haven't been blogging as much as I would like, but not to fear. I'm still here! Here's a random, not in any order, like you care, update for ya :)

-Davis finished Soccer Tots 2 weeks ago, and I think he's ready to go pro. Watch out David...Davis is on board! He absolutely LOVED it. He did have a little problem when he was supposed to TAP the ball, and he would want to kick it full force. What can I say? He was in all the way.

-Michael is still absolutely obsessed (and I mean obsessed) with CrossFit. He is now in the process of building a CrossFit gym in the garage. This should be interesting. He constantly has huge blisters (like don't touch me with those things) on his hands, that now he drives like an eccentric old woman. Awesome.


-My work is going great. I absolutely love it and beyond enjoy what I'm doing. I'm hoping that things stay the way they are going, and just pray that it stays consistant. I've been doing 'Happy Hours' every few weeks at my home with other vendors to try and cross market and meet new people. I've been offering $15 off tans and free add ons when people bring a friend. I have to say, the cocktail I made last week was fabulous. Although, I didn't get to drink any since I was working. What?! Can you believe that? If you're in the Houston area, you should check it out!

-Houston is still going great. Better than great. Besides it being hotter than the devil's asshole here, I LOVE it. I have met some of the best people here that I just adore. I have a nice little circle of friends, girls for networking, and have made some really close friends already. I'm still loving living in the city, (even though I'm still shocked about it) and have to say adios to the suburbs for life. No bueno. There is so much to do here, especially in our area. Whether it's with Davis or places for just Michael and I to go. We have truly loved every moment here. Plus, who doesn't like riding their bike down the street for a glass of wine?! And dinner? And around the area?! I'm raising both hands, because I love it! :)
My little artist, painting in his room
Children's Museum-Testing out their cars they made.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you love it here! We are always going to the children's museum. Also since it's so hot - we go to the galleria first thing in the morning (like 8:30/9am) and take logan to the Little Galleria over by Kona Grill. It's a fun romp around area. We sit and drink coffee and he plays. It's AWESOME!