Thursday, September 30, 2010

We Partied Together!! You Were There!

For those of you that are friends with me on Facebook, you have seen this already. But I couldn't help resist the wonderful opportunity to share this with the rest of the world.

On Tuesday, Michael had all of his wisdom teeth taken out....finally. He had to get stitches and was pretty out of it. He is not the type of person to ever, EVER take medicine and has never had any type of surgery before. So, needless to say, the drugs affected him to the max. While he was sedated, he thought he was at a college party....with the dentist....and the nurses!!! As soon as he "woke up" he thought he was drunk, but couldn't figure out why he was in a dentist chair. Oh, bless him! He then asks for a piece of paper and a pen and writes this:
It says I thought we were at a party and you were there and Smith. Smith was the dentist. When the nurses were wheeling Michael out to the car, I just took one look at him and thought, "Oh Lord!" Mouth full of gauze, he looked over at one of the other nurses and said, "You were there too! We just partied together!!"
Wow! I wish I had that recorded!

10 comments:

Doris said...

hahahahahaha!!! love it! made me laugh OUT LOUD for REAL!!!! Poor guy!

sara said...

That is hysterical!! Husband had his out a few years ago and has not stopped complaining about the loss of "chewing surface" since.

Handbags*and*Pigtails said...

Ahahahaha! That was funny:) Thanks for the laughs.

Steph said...

This is HILARIOUS!!

Hope his recovery is just as entertaining!

Shana Putnam said...

Oh man that is hilarious. Bless his heart.

Lindsay Rudolph said...

That is fantastic! I love wisdom teeth stories. Thanks for the laugh. PARTY!

Ashley said...

That's hilarious! And super funny enlight of Tuesday's nights Glee episode! Do you watch that show? All the Glee members went to the dentist and had "fantacies" while they were under.

Daisygirl said...

hahaha....Frame it!!! So freakin hilarious!!!

LisaDay said...

Fantastic. You should drug him more often.

LisaDay

Unknown said...

This is hilarious! It's good that he had his wisdom teeth extracted.

I'm also waiting for the day when my youngest son's third molar to be extracted by one of the best dentists in Hattiesburg M.S.. I hope to share funny stories too after the said dental treatment. I've no qualms trusting my son to our family dentist, which is one of the most trusted Hattiesburg dentists today. Thanks for the funny post, Jessica! It's indeed a wonderful party with the dentist! :)