Monday, October 18, 2010

14 Months...Already?

If I have said it once-well, it sure won't be the last time. Davis is 14 months today and I still can't believe. And I still have yet to go get his one year pictures done. I am so behind!! The past week or so (okay, longer!) I have been in major denial and trying to carry Davis sometimes like he's a newborn. Yesterday he had his sippy cup and I was trying to cradle him in my arms with his huge long legs kicking me in my side. Michael calls Davis a man child now! Here are a few updates: Eating-what does this child NOT eat is the question. He went straight from eating pureed food to eating steak! So far, he is not a picky eater. He even like brussel sprouts and cauliflower. Sleeping-Davis is still taking two-two hour naps during the day and sleeping 12 to 12.5 hours at night. That child is all over the crib. I think we will be taking the side down a little later than normal for most people. He jumps so high in there, I think he is going to hurdle himself out! Independant time-still pretty nonexsistent! If Davis leaves the room and goes to play, all is good. If I try to leave him in the room, all hell breaks loose. This is something we are still working on. He is striving to learn so much and I can just see it makes him so happy! He wants to 'read' books all of the time. It's absolutley adorable. And he still wants to be outside all of the time. I could just leave him there all day in the sandbox and he would be good to go! Here is a little video of him not only jumping in MY bed, but some of the things he has been learning lately!

7 comments:

sara said...

I'm not even sure I can comment on all the far too cute things in that video...the little bear on his bumper is too much! The arms up, and blowing kisses...swoon.

The Dimino's said...

He is so cute!! They do grow super fast!! I can't believe Brady will be 2 in 4 months!! CRAZY!!

DIAPERS in the DESERT said...

Loved the video... Everything was so cute, but I love how much he enjoyed jumping...He is just darling. Yes, I just sad Darling.... I totally sound like an 80yr old woman. With a one year old at home, I don't leave the house much and have no clue what the kewl kids are saying-lingo wize- So I'm just going to stick to darling :)

KMServino said...

What a sweet video!

Priscilla-The wheelchair mommy said...

He is DARLING!!!!

Sorry I can't do a trunk show with you ... maybe another time :)

Can't wait to meet you though~

Angela said...

Very cute. They do grow so fast. I have a 14 year old and one just about to turn one!

Daisygirl said...

gosh I just love him...the chicka chicka boom boom is one of our favorites! Reece was watching this video and saying ohhhh he is cute baby!!!