Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sweet Home, Chicago!!

Okay, no. I'm not from Chicago, but Michael is from right outside there and I was so excited that we just got to go visit! We had the BEST time! It was a jammed packed long weekend and I enjoyed every minute of it. We went in to see friends, have a trunk show, and went out for our ANNIVERSARY!! And don't forget the shopping at H&M...my most favorite store ever! (Can someone please tell me why Chicago can have 7stores and there is 0 in my location? But they torment me by showing commercials all the time. NO FAIR!)

Davis was beyond excellent on the plane ride that I almost wondered if someone had sedated the child! I have no idea how that happened, but I didn't argue it. He also got to meet several of his cousins, which were all girls, so he enjoyed himself pretty well! His flirting skills are in full force right now. He even smacked a flight attendant on the butt while we were on the plane. I told her to please excuse my husband's hands.

Anniversary night was the best night ever! We stayed at the Palmer House, and if you have ever been there, you know it is so gorgeous. Being the oldest hotel in Chicago, all of the art and architecture is exquisite!


This picture was taken right before a completely plastered woman fell into my hair telling me that it smelled so good. We had some interesting moments, but that made it that much more fun! haha :)

Michael even made a new friend on the street!!
They got pretty close that they held hands. I know. So sweet, huh!?

Well, that's my past week in a nutshell! We had such an amazing time. I am so beyond blessed to have such a wonderful and loving husband. We always have the best time together!! Thank you to my best friend!! Happy anniversary, with many more to come!

2 comments:

sara said...

Happy anniversary!

And well done Davis trying to hook up with a flight attendant. Free travel baby!

Daisygirl said...

Happy Anniversary! Always love when drunk people fall on me...haha!

Love the pic of you two! Friends with a lego man now that is something!!!