Tuesday, December 28, 2010

MASSIVE Online Trunk Sale!!!


As the end of 2010 is coming to a screeching halt, Stella & Dot is rolling up the red carpet on some of our amazing items from the Fall/Winter Collection, to make room for Spring/Summer!I know what you're thinking, it was JUST Christmas! Well check out these prices first. Maybe you should treat yourself for all the hard work you did this year! I am offering to you, my OWN prices. Right now, we are having a BLOWOUT SALE with certain items up to 75% off. And on top of that, an extra 20% off.

Well, I am beating those prices, just for you! If you see anything you like, just let me know and I'll have that item shipped to your door pronto! Just check these beautiful items out!
Sadie Link Necklace Original $79


MY PRICE $40

You Save: $39



Charlize Bib Necklace Original $79

MY PRICE: $35


You save: $44




Maltese Brooch in Coral Original Price: $44

MY PRICE $15

You save $29


Mini Bloom Necklace Original Price $26

MY PRICE: $10

YOU SAVE: $16


Fiona Headband Original Price: $24

MY PRICE: $7

YOU SAVE: $17


Saveena Flower Ring Original Price: $49

MY PRICE: $25

YOU SAVE: $24


Kelly Cuff Original Price $89

MY PRICE: $50

YOU SAVE: $39

Be sure to check out all of the other items for sale here. See something you like? Let me know and I'll wrap it up for you!!

Happy shopping!

No comments: