Just had to rant a little bit over the joys of pregnancy. Like I've said, I love being pregnant, but I'm not in love with it. I'm still confused as to how anyone could be besides the fact they are having a baby. Maybe I'm just in too much pain!
1) Monthly PMS for nine months of weeping
I swear, I cry even more now at Hallmark commercials than I did before
2) If my boobs get any bigger, I can use them as floating devices- well, make that my entire body. I'm a buoy now
3) Lacy thongs for cotton tents- seriously! You can't make pregnancy lingerie sexy, so really, why try!
4) Sex for gas- I'm competing with my dog and my husband. Nice!
5) Can't take Advil, etc....but sure to take Benefiber in the morning
6) My lower back pain hurting sooooo bad, I'm almost convinced Davis is trying to find a way out back there
7) Taking walks around the neighborhood, I have my hands up in the air sometimes because I can feel my fingers starting to swell. Sure that looks interesting. Especially since I'm carrying no weights.
8) Trade sleeping for groaning. My 'Snoogle' pillow helps, but it doesn't work miracles.
9) My belly button is almost gone. I never thought I would have to wonder if I would have an outie. Now I'll have the belly, fat feet, hands, and belly button of a Cabbage Patch Kid!
10)Kickboxing for kick counts. I can barely get my leg up to kick the bag and even yoga is out of the question these days.
I'm sure I could keep going :)
That being said, I really hope he doesn't decide to keep on baking in there weeks after his due date!! But we can't wait though and are sooooooooo excited!!!