Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tis The Season

Just a few holiday pictures :) Have I mentioned I LOVE the holidays?? I am so excited to share our first Christmas together with Davis. Even though he won't have any idea what is going on, I'm looking forward to it.

Our house

Yes, that's right. I torture my family for photos! And by the way, there is no such thing as having "too many pictures of your baby." Just thought I'd throw that out there.

The tree was in the room with higher ceilings at first...

BUT we moved it to a room where we sit more. Notice the angel is bent over practically kissing her feet. Griswald tree. Haha

Last weekend on our "fun filled night" ice skating. Michael was attempting to skate even though he sprained his ankle!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

YAY for the holidays! The house looks great! I wish the house could stay festive all year, it always looks so much more inviting and happy :) And I agree that there are never too many pics of the baby, but I think I need more of the ADORABLE dog you have!!! Who is this little creature?! So sweet :)

The Grasshoppa:Triplets Plus Two Momma said...

I married my best friend too! We met when we were 1 year old!

I can never get enough of babies...even after having five.

I drive my man NUTS!!

What a doll baby you have there!

And the dog's costume is outstanding.

How fun.

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Stopping by from SITS!

What a beautiful family you have... especially your reindeer, er, I mean dog.

And even though your son might not remember this Christmas, you will, and that's why the memories are so important!!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com