Friday, March 5, 2010

The Scoop on 'The View'



It's MOVIE TIME! Oh I love the movies and just don't get to go see enough of them these days. Hmmm....I wonder why?!? When I was pregnant, Michael and I tried to get our fill and see as many as we could. Towards the end, however, tended to be a little uncomfortable and Michael ended up having to massage my back to get through it! Haha :) For all of you 'Alice In Wonderland' fans, the movie comes out today!!
Mia Wasikowska, the star of Tim Burton's new 'Alice in Wonderland,' was on Thursday's episode discussing the new movie. She actually went through five, yes five, auditions to land the part of Alice. I guess that was worth it! She let everyone know that the majority of the movie was in front of a green screen. Oh Hollywood, how you amaze me. The clips they showed were incredible, though. It was just Alice, the Mad Hatter, and the Queen acting together in a green room, while everything else was on computer. I am actually really wanting to see this movie...when it comes out on DVD of course.
And the Oscar goes to....
Today was all about the Oscars. I was talking about them last night, saying that if we had a money tree as well as our friends, I would want to through a swanky 'Oscar' party. I think that would be so much fun! Maybe in my next life time. Today's episode gave us a sneak peak at Barbara Walter's final Oscar Special. After 25 years, she is deciding this is the final take. If you like me and a billion other people out there, you love watching the Oscar's for the beautiful gowns, the glitz, and the glamour. Oh, if only! Wouldn't that be a dream come true!! Today, predictions were given on who was going to take the awards home on Sunday. Many are going with Sandra Bullock. Even though I haven't even seen the movie, I would have to go with her. Only Meryl Streep is in the same category for Julie and Julia and I just love her. That's a tough one. Thank goodness I don't have to decide! (In that case, I would go with Meryl!)
Have a great weekend everyone!

“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.”

No comments: