Monday, March 29, 2010

Tomme Tippee Bottle Winner!!

True Random Number Generator

Min:
Max:
Result:
4
Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Amanda Reeher! Come on down!!! I have to say, using this Tommee Tippee bottle is wonderful. Anyone that has tried them will say the same. Anyone who hasn't...what are you waiting for?!? I went to Babies 'R' Us recently and Tommee Tippee is selling like hot cakes. I couldn't even get a sippy cup for Davis because they are wiped out. Did I mention they are really reasonable prices, too?

Thank you so much to Tommee Tippee for allowing me to do this giveaway. I have gotten some great feedback, whether through comments, or from emails. Now to throw out all of the other bottles!

Congrats, Amanda!!

1 comment:

ASREEHER said...

WOO HOO...HOW COOL...GOOD THING I DONT HAVE ANY OTHER BOTTLES YET DO I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO THROW AWAY I CAN JUST START OUT ON THE RIGHT FOOT B4 MY SWEET MAN COMES TO MEET THE WORLD...