Monday, April 18, 2011

Is The Stella Bunny Coming To Your House?

Is the Stella Bunny hopping by your house this year? Stuff your little girl's Easter Basket with a cute collectible tin filled with an adorable hair accesory or jewelry. All priced under $29, we have the PERFECT item for you that she will love to show off.



Fun and fashionable!



Don't forget Mother's Day, too! All orders placed by April 30th will arrive on time as well! Are you in my area and want to host a trunk show and shop for free? If you happen to be in the Austin area, I will be doing trunk shows the last weekend of this month and would love to show you and your girlfriends the new line! We can put together a trunk show just in time, with plenty of time to spare. Sip some wine, have some girl time, and YOU shop for free! Tempted yet? Contact me for details.


I also have specials through the end of May. If I can make it to your house in 3 hours or less, I will pack the car up and head that way!

No comments: