Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wordless Wednesday...But With Words!

and then, she {snapped}


Mom took me to feed the ducks at the pond!

I love watching the ducks and saying quack, quack! But why do I have to feed them?! I love bread, so shouldn't I just keep it for myself? I think those ducks are just fine without it. Besides, as we all know, mom doesn't feed me too much anyway!

Don't worry everyone! I figured out a simple solution to this madness. While mom is trying to be cute and feed the ducks, I'll just pretend. Oh, look! Mom...my bread is all gone! I think I need more!

Awwww, dangit!! Do you think she saw me?

2 comments:

rachel said...

such a cutie! my little guy is 14 months old, how old is yours?

Moments and Impressions said...

that is hilarious... one for them one for him...