I'm probably writing this as a reminder to self for the future, but either way, these are some of the things I haven't been able to live without during my pregnancy! Some...more than others. And I'm so forgetful, so I know that I've forgotten things too! :)
1. Tylenol PM....zzzzzzzzzz. During the last trimester, getting a good night sleep was something I have only daydreamed about. I have until next week to really know what true insomnia is. Until then, I have Tylenol just in case.
2. Snoogle Pillow: I seriously wouldn't be able to sleep without this!! It's a total body support pillow that even Michael tries to steel from me. It supports your belly and your back. It's so wonderful.
3. The pool!!: To actually feel weightless in the pool instead of feeling like a beached whale for a little bit has been wonderful. Even though I'm sure I look like Shamu since my bathing suit is black and white, it's still been nice!
4.Palmer's Belly Butter: Never too early to start while pregnant. Thank goodness for this stuff. Seriously!
5. Pedicures: Just because I love them. That is all
6. Prenatal Massages: Just because I'm human. Michael has given me a massage almost every day since I've been pregnant. Davis has managed to pinch off a nerve in my back, while has just been lovely. Michael literally had the end of a rolling pin in my back pushing on it. The sucker won't move!
7. Labor Music List: Michael made a labor list on my iPod for when we are in the hospital and I've loved it. I play it for Davis all of the time and I swear, he loves the piano. Either that or he just hates it...but I tell myself that he loves it.
8. Benefiber: I don't need to go there. I swear!
9. Reese's Pieces: OMG! My favorite candy in the whole world.
10. Of course I wouldn't have been able to keep most of my sanity without my amazing husband and family. I'm sure that for the most part, they have just turned their heads, but they have all been so wonderful
11. I have actually fallen in love with maternity clothes even though I swore I wouldn't wear them (I was in denial) and that I would hate them. I love maternity pants, dresses, and skirts. But yes, I can't wait to wear my own clothes!
PLEASE CLICK ME: