Monday, January 3, 2011

Morning Routine!

My morning routine is short and simple. Work out!!! That's all there is to it. I wake Davis up every morning at 8am and that's typically when my day starts for the most part. Before him waking up, I piddle around the house, use the computer, pretend to fold laundry, etc.

I feed the little guy a chicken and a cow, and we are off to the gym by 9am. If I am not there by 9:15, I feel like I am running late even though I am not going there to meet anyone. Yes, I'm weird like that. I work out until no later than 10:30 and then pick the little guy up from child care. He is adapting pretty well to the new place. But seeing as how we are in the new place, he has the house, Davis takes his nap, and I jump in the shower or clean house!

I know, it's very exciting stuff and I know you are over the top jealous of the fabulous routine! It's exciting stuff! Pretty soon, I am dropping Davis' first nap (crossing fingers that goes well) and we will have more time in the morning for play, gym, and errand time!

No comments: