Tuesday, February 1, 2011

All Ready For School!

I took this picture yesterday morning before I took Davis to 'school.' He is absolutely loving Mother's Day Out! Michael's mom sent this backpack so we could pack extra snacks in it. She joked saying that it was so we wouldn't get charged more since my son is a human vacuum!
But I thought this picture was too cute. He looks like he is posing, sticking his little foot out like that!!

If you are snowed in like me today, hope you have a nice, lazy day :) I don't feel like I live in Texas anymore!

6 comments:

Barely Domestic Mama said...

Awwwww! How adorable! Looks like he is ready to go. Love the Bears outfit! My hubby would be so proud to see his son in something like that. :)

Kimberly said...

He looks so cute.

Pamela Gold said...

I was just knocked over by cuteness!

DIAPERS in the DESERT said...

Such a GREAT PIC!! Too cute!!

Kristy @Loveandblasphemy said...

So cute! My boy likes to wear his little back pack to daycare too. He keeps the funniest things in it.

Heather said...

I totally hear ya about the weather. This "feels like -3" thing is for the birds!! I'm so ready for spring!!!! Cute picture too! He's just precious!