Monday, May 9, 2011

Beautiful Family. Beautiful Mother's Day!

I hope everyone had an amazing Mother's Day. Whether you relaxed and had the day to yourself, or spent the day with your family. I was lucky enough to do both and loved it!
We met my mom for brunch yesterday and had such a great time. There was even a kid table buffet for the little ones. It came up to my ankles, so it was the perfect height for kids. Seeing as how Davis is a Hoover vacuum, I decided it would be best to get his food for him. Otherwise, Davis may have pulled a chair up to that table and thought it was all for him.

After our wonderful lunch, my sister and I decided to have a quick photo shoot. In the bathroom. Why? Because we are awesome like that!

Although it looks like we planned this, we really didn't mean to match. But since it's so cute (to me) I'll just say it was on purpose!

And last, but not least, me with my mom and sister!


The rest of my day was filled with time to myself. At the mall!! Happy Mother's Day to me! It was wonderful and I couldn't have asked for a better day.
I love you, Mama :)

No comments: