NOTE TO SELF...
- It is really hard to spray tan yourself. I was soo excited about my new machine that I thought I would give a whirl. I look like I have a skin disease in certain spots.
- Make sure I check said spray tan area before I venture out. In public. With shorts on.
- Be sure to put towels down in the bathroom! Hello!
- Don't try to machine wash my comforter. Especially right before I go to bed. I will be stuck with a cold, wet comforter, and wonder why I can't stay warm.
- The cold wet comforter will take off some of my spray tan. On white sheets.
- I will also be left with a hole in comforter.
- There are dry cleaners on every street.
- Be sure to clean the floors after I brush the dog. Do I really want extra work?
- I'm not necessarily sad that Oprah is ending her show. I'm sad because damn, it makes me feel old.
- When my strapless bra is down passed my ribs, it's time for a new one. Face it, they aren't getting any bigger.
- My toddler isn't big enough to take out the stinky diapers. Sorry.
- Don't ask for a babysitter unless I really mean it. They get upset when I cancel. Not cool.
- The day that Davis stops waving at cars will be a very sad day! It's the cutest thing ever.
- Davis waved at a car though, with people smoking a joint in it. "No, no Davis. We don't wave at THOSE cars!"
Have a great RANDOM day, everyone!