Friday, June 10, 2011

Busted!

While cleaning the bathroom the other day, I decided I would get Davis to help me out a little. Or at least pretend to help. Me, of course not thinking, gave myself more work to do. I was inside the bathtub and realized it seemed a little too quiet.



Yes, not even alone for one minute and he had taken apart the paper towel roll.



Little did I know that he had already managed to shred all the pieces on the ground. Nice.



Uh oh! Busted! Hi, mom!




Oops! Mom doesn't look happy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

sara said...

That little stinker! That's exactly why we have to keep all bathroom doors closed, otherwise Pie will destroy the place with bits of TP!

Just the Two of US said...

haha! I love this! he's sooo adorable!

Mama Hen said...

Cute little helper! They are really quick, aren't they? He! He! :) Have a great night!

Mama Hen

Isabella James said...

Amazing blog! do check out this website: http://www.mobilemediacity.com/portfolio
It has amazing applications for food, babies, weight, yoga and education.. also for baby monitoring.. considering your baby played with the toilet paper.. you might need it to keep a check on him :)