Monday, October 10, 2011

BIG News!!



I have been rather MIA again this past week. But I have a pretty good excuse. I have launched my mobile airbrush tanning business and can't be more excited about it! If you live in the Tulsa area, or know someone that does, please help me pass on the word. Since we have been here for about a month, I'm hoping to get the word spreading fast. Before when I was doing this, I never thought to get my own website, etc. Now, I figured, why not! I absolutley love it!

Be sure to check out my facebook fan page for specials and deals. My website can be found here.

Grab some girls and have a fun tanning party! When you host, you tan for free. How can you pass that up? So, help me spread the word about Beautifully Bronzed!

I know, you can tell I'm just a little excited! Insert HUGE smile!

1 comment:

Impulsive Addict said...

That is soooo cool! Good for you!

So, how is Tulsa so far?