Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Talk To Me Tuesday-Random Like





-Finally good news! We have a contract pending on our house. Now if only these people don't change their minds, we are good to close in November. Woosa!

-Davis is getting better at beating me in public. We had a come to Jesus talk. Is their a hotline for this?

-Last week was my anniversary. I love my hubby so, so much. I did think he forgot about it, but who's to know. He's a man and reminded me to book a sitter the day before. Go figure.

-I think with the weather getting fridgid in Oklahoma, that is an excellent reason to start house hunting. Otherwise, I don't know who is going to walk the dog. Throwing him in the back yard is much easier. Well...not throw. He's 80 pounds.

-There are no pictures today because I'm lazy.

-I am still surprising loving Tulsa. Be sure to check your pulse.

-I'm jumpstarting Beautifully Bronzed with a Groupon. I'm bracing myself. And also checking into Mother's Day Out for Davis pronto. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time.

-Have you liked me on Facebook yet? Go. What are you waiting for?!?

-I'm going to be having a giveaway soon. It may have something to do with A.C. Slater. Just sayin. Could be interesting so you're going to want to check it out. And get your scrunchy ready.

-I have taught Michael to use my spray tan machine. He says a little of his manhood has been taken away from him. But who else is going to spray me? I think Davis doing it would be a little odd.

-Speaking of teaching. When I got my new machine I practiced on Michael. He's hispanic. That was awesome.

-That's all for now, folks!! Have a great day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck on the house! yay for anniversaries!! xoxo

Impulsive Addict said...

A contract pending is a GREAT thing!

Davis beats you in public?

Did you have fun on your anniversary night?? Details please.

TULSA is great. I keep telling you that! Just avoid 71st street at all costs.

I'm glad you're liking your business. It sounds like it could get really successful very soon through Groupon!

I haven't heard AC Slater's name in FOREVER! HA!

Thanks for linking up with us! Me love you long time.

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the house! Hope the people don't change their minds.

Robin said...

I so love this Oklahoma weather!!

Shawn said...

A new house is always something to be excited about. I hope it all works out for you!

Happy belated anniversary, I hope you were treated like a queen;)

Thanks for linking up, I'm loving all you Okie girls!

Unknown said...

Good luck on the house - and the Groupon!!! I hope it brings you tons of business!!

~Becca

Liberty said...

Good luck on the house and you have an adorable baby!! I'm a new follower and can't wait to see what else you have going on. :)