Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Entertainment

On our latest trio back to Tulsa from Dallas, Davis decided to pull things out from anywhere he could. I swear to you, half the stuff he was grabbing, I have no idea how those tiny little arms were reaching! It was pitch black outside already and he was being so quiet. Maybe even a little too quiet. And even though it was past his bedtime, you know this child isn't going to sleep! That would be too easy. I hear a crinkling of plastic. And the sound of a bunch of stuff being pulled out of a box. What in the.....oh, of course this is what you want to play with!!
Knock yourself out, kid! Only a two year old would find entertainment in playing with a box of tampons. And I have to say, it was quite entertaining for us!! I am STILL finding tampons in places all over my car!

1 comment:

Impulsive Addict said...

That is all kinds of funny!! I could see where they've been temping to play with.

No, not really. But I'm sure if Emma found mine, they'd be all over the house!

Happy Friday girly!