Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm Still In A Food Coma

I don't know about you, but I had a wonderful, very filling Thanksgiving. I was stuffed just like the turkey, and needed to be rolled out the door like the pumpkin log. Along with many reasons why I'm thankful this year, I'm am especially thankful just to be together for Thanksgiving. I absolutely love sitting around together playing cards, talking, and simply just being together. Building memories is so important to me, even more so that we all have Davis in our lives. I want him to know the importance of family, and to be thankful that we are all so close.




I didn't take too many pictures this year, but good some pretty (awful) shots that I would love to share with you.













Me and my lovie. Shortly after this was taken, we were put into a turkey coma, and weren't heard from until the next day.




Now, the holidays wouldn't be the same without the best pictures taken. Ever. I think I may blow this one up and put it over my fireplace. It's a classic. Speaking of fireplaces...
Strike a pose, people!


Now for a quick photo story by Davis...


Gigi, I don't know what in the world you put on that plate. It looks very colorful, but do you really expect me to eat it? Come on, lady! Sheesh. I'll just sit here on your lap and look cute. That is my only job, you know.

Wait for it. Wait for it. Gigi, I think you may be on to something here. I do believe my taste buds just got a little excited. Holy jalepeno! That's good stuff! Feed me, Seymore!!

Please do not tease me with tasty morsels right in front of my face. I will eat them, for I am Hoover Baby! No food will go uneaten when I am around. Family, beware! There shall be no Thanksgiving leftovers when I am around!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! Looks like a fun weekend:)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you all had a great thanksgiving! All the pics are adorable! Exactly something I would do! Turkey coma... me too!