Monday, November 7, 2011

This Time Last Year

I came across some pictures this morning, and couldn't resist posting. Crazy how much Davis has changed in just one year. That little baby face is slowly starting to change into a little boy. And his mouth now a mouth full of chompers. His little belly is starting to stretch out as he's getting taller. But his cute little smile is still as precious as ever.


Davis, just the other day, mischievous as ever with his abuelo. He reminds me of Dennis the Menace. Always has something going on in that little head of his.

I love you little man. Crazy screams, (like now, haha) amazing giggles, and everything in between. I can't wait to see what the next year brings.

2 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

He is just so sweet and precious! I love his smile!

Anonymous said...

aww he is adorable!! love his chubby cheeks in that first one.