Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pumpkin Time-Week In Review

Since I haven't been able to post a blog all week, I am going to bombard this one with pictures from Halloween, pumpkin patch, and of course...costume pictures!! If you aren't family, then you won't really care to see these. So I won't get offended if you turn around now. Ready? Picture overload ready to commense.

Boo Haha Parade and Trick or Treating




If this had a thought cloud, I think Davis would be saying, "Mama, why do you have to torture me like this. People are looking at me."




Lunch time with my two favorite guys in the whole world.


And my monkey riding a pony. And the girl pulling the pony checking out my husband.


First time getting all of the ooey, gooey, pumpkin seeds out. Of course Davis tries to eat them.





And realizes it is pretty disgusting. Ummm....yeah. I tried to warn ya!



But then he goes in for more. Oh, son, you are stubborn.



Going in elbow deep!

Pumpkin Patch!!
Giddy up, horsey!

I didn't have time to crop these, but he rode that little tractor everywhere!!


And 'drove' a tractor just like his Gramps!



Davis Brown




He couldn't quite understand why he couldn't pick them up. But he sure tried, and rolled them all over the place.


Have a great day, everyone!

No comments: