Monday, July 6, 2009

I've Been Tagged

I was photo tagged by Jessica from Mommy Needs Coffee. Here are the rules:
1) Go to your photo files…Select the 6th photo folder.


2) Select the 6th photo in that folder.


3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.


4) Then challenge 5 blog friends to do the same!



This picture was taken last October about a week before Michael and I got married. I love it because we'll always be kids at heart. Michael's family was staying at our house for the wedding that week. We took Michael's nephews to a pumpkin patch near our house and they had this out there. There was a huge cornfield maze, that we managed to get completely lost in! Leave it to us! Devon, the oldest nephew, kept getting my mother-in-law and I completely turned around in circles. I think it took us almost an hour to finally get out. (Okay, it seemed like it!) Devon thought this was hysterical, I think Jeannie was about ready to crawl out. We all had a lot of fun that day and Karson (the youngest nephew) even made the news that day! :) Hey now!

I tag:

Lisa

Amy

Eliza

Jineen

Jenn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for tagging me. I probably won't get to it until the weekend but I will! Hope you're having a good day!

Leslie, the cleaning coach said...

Stopped by from sits. I remember doing that at our local farm years ago!

Mommy Bear said...

Cute picture! Thanks for tagging me. It sounds fun. I will definitely be posting it later on.

Lisa said...

Great pic and story!

Kelly said...

Oh I haven't seen this one before. What a great meme. I may have to *borrow* this one for when I am at a loss as to what to post.