Friday, July 24, 2009

Show Us Your Life...Wedding Dresses

I am a follower of Kelly's Korner and this week, she is doing Show Us Your Life...Wedding Dresses! I couldn't resist. It wasn't even a year ago that I was able to fit into my most favorite dress ever. That was really the best day of my life. The planning, up until Michael and I left the building. Some of it was a blur, but it was my dream come true.

My Beautiful Dress!!




Love of My Life!!!


My Family! :)


....And we lived Happily Ever After!


8 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Beautiful wedding photos! And your dress is gorgeous!

The Whites said...

You were a beautiful bride!!

happy SITS Saturday sharefest. hope you are having a great weekend!

Lea Liz said...

Hey!! I was on Kelly's Korner looking through all of the wedding dresses and found your blog and wanted to comment! Loved your dress, you were a beautiful bride!!

I know you are so excitied for your little guy to get here, it will be the most amazing experience of your life!!!!!!!! Goodluck!!

Felicia said...

Very beautiful!! BTW.. your post should be up on Wednesday!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Gorgeous dress!

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

Lovely! Very simple, elegant, and classy! I envy your dress! :)

Jessica said...

Gorgeous pictures.

Samantha said...

you looked gorgeous and I love your dress!! Also love your baby bump! :) Congrats!