Friday, July 24, 2009

Stillllll Growing....Are My Feet Still There?!?

I'm sucking it up and posting pictures of me at 35 weeks! Not much longer to go and I seriously can't wait. Looking at these pictures, I feel huge! My face doesn't even look the same to me anymore, but oh well. What do ya do? It's so crazy to think that in 1 month and 3 days (give or take) Davis could be here!! My insomnia is kicking in full force and I never sleep anymore. Not only am I in massive pain, but my mind just doesn't stop racing about endless thoughts of being a mother. Am I going to be able to wash my hair? Feed him too much? Go to the bathroom?? Leave my house without looking like I'm a homeless person? I know it's all in due time that I'll get a routine down, but there is such much that is nerve wrecking to me. Is everything between Michael and I going to change? Will we have time for ourselves ever again? I'm so spoiled my having all of his attention, (yes, I admit it!) that that in itself is crazy. I'm hoping once I get that little man in my arms, that nothing will matter to me and I'll just be happy being his mom. I feel like I've wanted this for as long as I can remember, now it's going to be here! Michael is over the top excited and talks about things he can't wait to do with Davis. He is going to be such an incredible dad. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. But...I don't know about taking Davis to the gym while Michael bench presses though! Haha.






We also finally got Davis' room all finished. We just have to get some shelves for the walls and that's it! Whhheeeeew! We really like his room so much. That's another thing I never thought I would get so excited about...a kid's room! :) Michael just goes and sits in the glider and actually fell asleep in there not too long ago. I say that I could spend so much time in there right now because it's so relaxing. Then I catch myself and think pretty soon that I'm going to think otherwise! Haha! This saying on the wall is so fitting for him. He's already helped me out with a lot and he's not even here yet!




And of course his mural :)

10 comments:

Annie said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my weigh loss!

you look GREAT! I remember how I felt at your point....I would look in the mirror and think...OMG, double chin....haha

BUT, dont worry about that now....ALL of the weight will come off....and it is SO worth it anyway!!

Anonymous said...

I think you look great! His room is adorable! Hang in there and try to sleep. It's so hard at this stage but you need all you can get!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I love all your pictures on your blog...especially the one on your header! Super cute! Just stoppin by from SITS

Lisa said...

You look great! Just wait, it'll still feel like you've got a ways to go when you're almost 38 weeks like me. I am so tired of waiting and wondering! The nursery looks great, too.

Nanny Dee said...

What a beautiful room you've created!

Hopefully you'll be so in love with your new son that you won't have time to worry anymore! I think it takes a good month or two to settle into a new routine, so try to just take care of yourself along the way and not stress!

Dee
http://newenglandnanny.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Congrats on your upcoming baby! Such an exciting time and somehow even sweeter after the baby is here. You forget all the aches and pains of pregnancy at some point.

MamabearMills said...

Hello! thanks for stopping by! that picture was taken in La Jolla! Isn't it beautiful!??!? So, when's your due date in August? My daughter was born the 28th. Your site is too cute!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Cute bedroom!
I think you'll find that you and your hubs will actually love each other even more, because you'll see each other in a new light. It just adds another cool layer to your relationship.

Carrie said...

You look fabulous! I was the size of a small hippopotamus at 35 weeks :)

And I LOVE the mural. Classic Pooh is my weakness. I have to avoid those sections in the baby stores, for the sake of my checkbook.

Rita Barakat said...

Your and your babys room look gorgeous! Better sharpen up those scrapbooking skills! Looks like you have lots to scrap about!