Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloweeeeen

I had such a great time this year for Halloween. Even though Davis isn't old enough to actually enjoy the whole trick or treating experience yet, I loved being able to share it with him. Of course we all had to dress up together and used Davis as an excuse to do so. (Even though we always dress up anyway!) Davis had several different costumes this year so it was difficult to chose which one he was going to wear. Such tough decisions.

This is a pumpkin costume my mom got for him. I love it! He wore this out several times in public and people just wanted to pinch his lil cheeks right off. Of course he's sleeping here.


I'm in a MOMS group and last week we had a Halloween party for the kids. I was able to go and dress Davis up in a different outfit. (I make him sound like he's my little doll or something)

The 'Tigger' tummy was so stuffed and made Davis' little belly look so big. It was so adorable!

Last night we went to a great block party with my friend Veronica. We fell in love with this neighborhood that if we didn't love our house so much, we would probably move there! They had a hay ride for the kids to go around and trick or treat. How much fun is that!? Everyone was hanging out in their garages, welcoming everyone to come hang out and grill and have some beers. The majority of the neighborhood was young couples starting out. What a great way to meet new people. We had so much fun last night :) I love my little family!
Hope everyone had a great Halloween!




Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

6 comments:

Angela Tolsma said...

love his tigger nose!!

Lea Liz said...

Oh my how cute all of his costumes were!! Just precious! Love the picture of you all dresed up!! Hope you had a good halloween!!

Angelia Sims said...

Precious!!!

Emily said...

I love the Tigger costume!! But the skeleton one is great too, I don't blame you for having more than one!!

said...

Such a cute Tigger and skellie!

Stopping by from the SITS Halloween Parade!

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from SITS...

The Tigger costume is precious.