Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Crafty Side

On Mama's Losin It, this week one of her prompts was "Show Us Something You Did Yourself." So, since I can't take full credit for Davis all myself, here is a little of my crafty side. Some of you have already seen these, but that's okay. For a while, I was making some jewelry and frames for people. My favorite, that I don't think I have a picture of, was a nautical themed frame for a friend of mine that matches her sons room.





ahref="www.jessibellasplace.etsy.com">JessibellasPlace for sold items and what I still have available.

6 comments:

Amy said...

cute! i like the charm bracelet!

kisatrtle said...

those are great!

Amber Page Writes said...

I love the black necklace with the crowned heart...I wish I was talented like that.

Margaret aka: Fact Woman said...

I love the necklace as well and the sports frame is adorable. I wish I was that talented. I can knit and I did crocheted slippers for my post. I look forward to following your blog.

Unknown said...

Wow! You make a lot of creative things : ) Lovely! I hope your weekend is filled with lots of joy!

KatBouska said...

Very cute!