Thursday, May 13, 2010

From Caviar to Cheerios

Imagine your life is now a book. In 100 words, write the blurb for it. (It’s what people will read on the back cover.


From caviar to cheerios, this twenty-something wanna be writer, former esthetician, and first time mom, juggles the ever changing life of her nine month old son, Davis. Still strutting her stuff on the weekends, as she tries to bring sexy back, she makes life fun while dancing around the house in her pj's to make her son laugh along with her. Who said colic couldn't be fun!?! Married to her best friend, he often wonders how lucky he got when he chose this prized pearl. No day would be complete without a little spit up, drool, and pee shooting across the room. This is her life. Brace yourself.

Mama's Losin' It





9 comments:

Natalie said...

Bravo! I feel like I already know you, and this is only the first time I've been to your blog! I like how you're trying to bring your sexy back...I need to work on mine ;)
I have 9 month old twins! It's such a fun age because they are learning to do so much.
Visiting from Mama Kat's and I'll be back for another visit!

Michelle said...

Nice Blurb! Anybody picking up a book with that written on the back would certainly be intrigued to read the rest of the book!

Stopping by from SITS.

Anonymous said...

lol love it! i picked the same prompt! and i think it's fitting that we both decided to write about bodily fluids...

Kimmy said...

That's great! So true..being a mom and all the joys and surprises along the way.

I had my husband guest post this week. He choose the poem...super funny!

http://ourlifesjourney02.blogspot.com/

Crazed Mama said...

Very creative! Nice job oh and they make pee pee teepee's for the pee shooting ;-)

jineen said...

oh my word, where has the time gone? davis is NINE months old??????

LisaDay said...

This is the second time I have seen this. I love it. It's a great book cover.

LisaDay

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said...

This is awesome!!! I literalyly laughed out loud! I've been wanting to do a Mama Kat's workshop for a while a now & I always forget!Hopefuly I'll remember next week!

Shanda said...

I just found your blog through CBS 19. I was the other mom on the special report...I'm loving your blog, it makes me miss the days when my babies were little!

Small world...I also write for Mama Kat's writing workshop and I wrote for this prompt last week too!