Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday 5




What makes it even better is that it's Thursday Five..Where we get to look back on our week and and come up with 5 things that have made us..


Happy


Joyful


Excited


Jubilant


Grateful


Whatever you want..just no bad stuff..

This week has been such a turnaround for Davis and I have been elated! He has made such huge progress in just a few days, so I have to be a proud mom and share since you know I was worrying about it...just a little....okay, more than a little!


1) Davis is now pulling up in his crib and is so proud of himself. He even now has tried to climb his way out of the bathtub. Oh, let the fun begin.


2)We are transitioning from a bottle to a sippy cup a few times and he is doing so good!


3) HE HAD INDEPENDANT TIME! That is soooooo huge! And I'm saying 20 minutes, no screaming, no fussing, nothing. Just Davis and his toys. I thought I might shed a tear.


4)We are dropping his late afternoon 45 minute to 1 hour nap and it is going pretty smoothly.


5) Dexter and Davis are becoming best friends. It is so cute to see them together. However, this is what is now happening in my kitchen. I caught Davis actually feeding Dexter chicken breast, but couldn't help but laugh!

8 comments:

Shell said...

I love when they are finally able to play for a little bit on their own.

Heather said...

Those are all great milestones!

Daisygirl said...

All great stuff!!!Bathtubs freak me out...we have had quite a few accidents from trying to pull out!!!

Oh Dexter is so going to love him forever!!!

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said...

Happy Things!

Oh the climbing out of the bathtub--fun fun! lol

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said...

OH & YOU MADE IT TO 200!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Unknown said...

Love the pic with the baby and the pup!

Anonymous said...

I was always glad to get rid of those afternoon naps!

Jessica Warrick said...

Following form Friday Follow. You can follow back at Http://punkrockmomma.com