Monday, July 19, 2010

Elevator Pitch: 1st Assignment

I am participating in the Problogger challenge. 31 days to build a better blog. Am I in over my head?! Not like I have anything going on. Haha :)

So today is the first assignment. Write an elevator pitch! How can I describe my blog and what it's about in just a line or two. I thought on this for days. And days. And then a few more days. How can I incorporate baby and wine? Lord!

1) What is your short elevator pitch?

Embrace the chaos with a little vino.


2) Did completing this task change your blog, or change the way you think about your blog?

In a way. I know that most of what I write is about my life, but I also write about topics that all moms deal with. Such a making own baby food, breastfeeding, and separation anxiety.

So be honest. What are your thoughts? Day one down, 30 more to go!

5 comments:

Sherri said...

Perfect! Not sure it's an easy task to sum up a blog in a few short words...but probably a great exercise!

I saw the SITS newsletter this morning and was thinking of doing the challenge...but then, it does sound challenging!

Shrine Readers said...

I love "embrce the chaos"! Life is chaotic and crazy but some day our kiddies will be all grown up and I know we'll miss it. Right???

Janet said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog from SITS. I might have to give some thought to what my own "elevator pitch" would be!

Nikki said...

I love it...couldn't have said it any better. I think it's so hard to sum it up in just a few words. Especially when your a mom just writing about your life and experiences...it can be anything from poop stories to wine tasting with your husband!

The Preppy Strawberry said...

I love it! Fits your blog perfect! I'm taking the #31DBBB challenge too - looking forward to the next 30 days!