Thursday, July 29, 2010

Oh, The Insanity!

As some of you know, if you read my blog-haha, I have started with Stella & Dot a few weeks ago. I am so excited about it and had to share a couple pictures of my display I set up. I was pretty proud of it. So, since starting that, I have neglected my blog a little lately. I feel like a crazy person running around, trying to get everything in order. Davis is cutting four teeth right now, and his separation anxiety has not gotten better, only worse! I am so overwhelmed, I feel like I can't breath! If I stand up in the same room he is in, all chaos breaks loose! It's awful! Just yesterday, I stood up while in the same room as him, and he went ballistic. He threw himself into a screaming fit to where he couldn't breath. I know most of you are thinking it's just a phase. Or it will pass soon, to not worry about it too much. How can I not? My everyday life is consumed with deafening screams to the earlobe! This doesn't feel like a phase, more like a very bad punishment. I think Michael is starting to believe me when I've told him lately I want no more kids! Yes, of course I will change my mind, but NO time soon. And I mean no time soon!

So needless to say, I feel like a nut lately! I signed up to do the 31 day blog challenge, and don't even know what day I left off on! Deep breath in. In with the good, out with the bad! I love when I get comments like, don't worry, this is just a phase until the next one starts. You'll never be alone. Kick me while I'm down, people!

My Stella & Dot parties are going full force, and so I am extremely excited about that! It's giving me a much needed break right now. Red bulls may be included next time for some much needed, more energy!! I am having so much fun, and it feels so good to be a part of this company. I am excited about the months to come, and my upcoming opportunities!!

Look at my too cute cookies I had made!! They were such a hit!



My sponsor, Dana. She is such a tremendous help and great leader! I have already learned so much from her!



ONE of my favorite necklaces!


My goody table. Cookies, snacks, mimosas, and vino. Of course, vino!

My display!! I LOVE this job! What girl doesn't want to wear fabulous jewelry everyday!?

9 comments:

Shell said...

Those cookies are adorable!

what a fun job!

sara said...

Great display!

We are just startig the separation anxiety and it is crazy painful! It's driving me to up my margarita intake substantially!!

jules said...

Those cookies are so adorable they would be hard to actually eat.

I've never heard of Stella and Dot. It must not be here around Wisconsin yet. Their stuff looks gorgeous.

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Hi. Visiting from SITS. I know how you feel I get overwelmed sometimes with everything going on. I have a 3 year old daughter & we're in a Mom group & lately we never have a free day. It's hard to get housework & stuff done. Those cookies came out really cute.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Wow, you do it ALL! That's great.

Love the stuff and the cookies are super cute!

BTW - I tagged you today in a post but if you don't have time, no worries, just wanted to send some blog love your way!

Annie said...

great looking set-up!! I hope that your business is a HUGE success :)

Unknown said...

Wow, those cookies are fabulous!! I hope you see great success with your business- and surviving the tantrums!

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

Love the cookies!

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness, girl! You throw a party like me...it's all about the details, huh?

Yay for your new endeavor! Good luck with it all, I can't wait to follow along.

S&D jewelry is amazing!