Sunday, March 18, 2012

Alone Time-Make My Monday

Mommy’s Sippy Cup 

It's that time again, everyone. Time for a new, crazy, busy week. Well, we are in Houston and back in full swing. Soon enough we will be, that is. So far, so good. I can say I really like it a lot (can't say love yet) and I am soooo excited to be here. We are temporarily in the Galleria area, which is awesome and overwhelming all at the same time. I'll save all of this for another post :)

Do you have your answers ready?? You had better! Remember to tell everyone, because the cool kids link up with Kelly & and; I. Go grab our button, add it to you're amazing post, and link it!
This week the questions are:
Where is a place you go to for "ME" time? What do you do to relax? How do  you deal with a bad day, a tragedy,or disaster? Who's the person you go to the most when you're down?
When I actually get me time, I pamper myself. I like to go relax and get a pedicure. Shoot, I could sit in one of those massage chairs alone all day if someone would let me. The massage is a bonus. But throw in a glass of wine with a foot massage, and an awesome chair and I've died and gone to heaven! I melt away and forget all about my crazy son slapping me, or screaming all day, or wanting to hide in the closet all day. Pure. Bliss.


Just please leave me there until drool starts running down my chin. At that point, just wipe it and leave me there a little longer. A little shopping therapy doesn't hurt, either. So maybe when I'm done, I'll go buy a new dress or top to add a huge smile on my face. Shhh.....don't tell. I just tell Michael, 'what this dress? I've had this for so long! Shooot!' This is my remedy for all things for me. Time for myself, time to relax, and deal with a bad day. Peace and quiet! Can I get an Amen?

My go to person for just about everything is my main man, Michael. He's the bomb diggity fo shizzle! He knows me better than anyone and accepts me for who I am, weirdness and all. He listens whole heatedly and has a way of calming me down when I need it. He's the best advice giver and helps me out with so much. I absolutely adore the relationship that we have, and am so blessed to have him in my life. We are open, honest, and have such a fun relation together. He's pretty freakin awesome!
BUT, when it's him that I vent about, then I usually rant to my bestie and she gets an ear full. Hey, it's what they are there for, right? haha :)

Can't wait to read your answers. So hurry and go write your post, and go link up with us :)

Next week is: 3/26/12-What is your favorite thing about spring? Favorite color? Favorite flower? Favorite place to enjoy? Favorite things to do outdoors??








1 comment:

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Cute post. I love to get massages. My absolute favorite!