Monday, January 9, 2012

Just Another Manic Monday

Seeing as how it's Monday, and my brain is still on snooze, I thought I would do a Pinterest post. If you are like me, then you are addicted to pinterest. Like, bad. I keep saying I am going to need a barn to fill for all of my crafty stuff I awnt to make from there. (Somehow, half of the things I have pinned are gone, but I'll keep going.) If you want to follow my random pins, check me out here.


I have always, and I mean always, want to try new things with my hair, but have no idea what to do. I'm pretty much an idiot when it comes to creativity on hairdos. I can whip up a mean ponytail, though! Oh, yeah!! Well, don't ya know, pinterest has the answer. A link to a blog with a TON of step by step how to's for idiots like me! Yay!


Here are a few of my favorites!


I LOVE this look!



I pretty much love braid anything...however, this may take me a year to figure out!



And this may be my favorite!


Here goes nothing! I'll start with these three. You should check out her blog. She has many, many more!


Happy pinning!

5 comments:

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Those hairstyles look amazing!

Anonymous said...

i so wish i could do these styles on my hair.... ugghh i'm plain jane!

Impulsive Addict said...

I love them all with that last one being my favorite!!

Anonymous said...

can't wait till my hair gets a little longer so that i can try these out!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

I love all of these.