Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Partay Dress!

About a month ago, I wrote a post about how my amazing friend was making a dress for me. So naturally, I have to post some pictures of how gorgeous it turned out. Basically, I love it so much, that I didn't want to take it off. I may have slept in it, if I knew it wouldn't wrinkle.










And the icing on the cake, was that the dress had pockets. Oh so wonderful. My shoes, I also wanted to sleep in! Overall, I felt pretty good New Years Eve. I didn't care if we went to McDonald's, I just wanted to wear that dress!


If you ever need a one of a kind, custom made dress, you have to contact Danielle the Dressmaker. She is based out of California, but all I did was send her my measurements, and voila! Fits like a glove!

I hope everyone had a fabulous New Year, with a great year ahead!

8 comments:

Tina Lane said...

You look *gorgeous*. Happy New Year!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

You look great. Happy 2012!

Impulsive Addict said...

She did an amazing job! You look gorgeous!!! Where did you end up going?

Just the Two of US said...

Ok the dress is absoulty georgeous! i love it sooo much!

Nay said...

love the color on you! Very festive indeed.

Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

That dress is so pretty. I love the color.

Liberty said...

Um, Yes Please!!! That is an A MA ZING dress... Wow... I'm still trying to pull it together. You definitely rocked it toots!

missy. said...

beautiful! i love it.