Wednesday, January 25, 2012

On The Road Again

I just got back to Tulsa from a long weekend in Dallas for a spray tan camp I signed up for. That's right, spray tan camp. I know what you're probably thinking, but it was amazing!! Well, this post isn't about that, so you'll just have to wait. I know how intriguing it can be.

While I was off, learning more about the right DHA and wedding industry, Davis played his little heart out with my family. And since I think Davis is pretty stinking cute, I had to post a few of those pics. Yup, more pictures of my little monkey!




Bath time = fun time
Look at the cute smile!!



What. A. Cutie!!



I have to tell Davis, "show me your teeth" and I get a goofy smile on cue. I love this one of Davis and Gigi!!




I don't have the actual pictures, because I was cutting the hair, but after over two years, Davis got his first hair cut!



I think I have to buy him a new tent, now.


And nothing beats story time with Aunt Em!

I would say overall, Davis had the best weekend!! He is always so sad to leave, which makes me so sad :( But....we had a LOT of fun :)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: