I am a worrier. Maybe a worrier my nature, a worrier by fault, a worrier that I worry about worrying. Believe it or not, I've gotten a lot better and calmed my worrying self down a bit, but can be consumed with racing thoughts of everything that is going on in life all at the same time. And go figure, most of this happens right when I am trying to go to sleep. My brain won't shut off, and I'm consumed with what if thoughts. This hasn't happened in quite some time, but lately I find myself contemplating on every aspect of my life. At bedtime. Making me a zombie the next day. A lot of has to do with the fact that I'm a mom, and the other half is fear of the unknown. i.e. moving again, and this time to a big city, which scares me a little bit. Michael told me, well, Jessica. You're from Dallas! Why are you so nervous? Well, yes. I realize that. But I've never lived IN the city before. When we move to Houston next week, (next week, people! Holy moly I can't wait!) we will be living in the city. I nearly had a flippin panic attack when we went there a few weeks ago, and we were stuck in traffic. Dallas traffic is bad, yes, but this! Whoa! This is a whole other ball field! Don't get me wrong though, I am beyond excited about living in the city. It will be great for Michael, being that it is 5 miles away from his office. Great for Davis and I because there is so much to do! The parks are beyond beautiful, moms group in my neighborhood (that I'm hoping I fit in to this time!) a women's club (similar to jr. league in that is does a lot of charity work for the neighborhood and community) indoor playgrounds, soccer tots (so excited about this) and a great night life for me and my lovie!
So, what all the worrying for?
1. The mother's day outs average between $350-$1150 a month (What the WHAT? That's almost a car payment or almost a mortgage payment! They don't even serve sushi for lunch! Ha!)
2. The MDO's that I can afford of course didn't get good reviews online. Such as: kids coming home with bruises and bite marks with no notifications, not being fed, dirty, high turnover rate, director cursing at her staff in front of kids, etc. I felt like I was going to be sick!
3. Or the waiting list has 50 people on it.
4. I have found one that I'm going to do a tour, and the MDO is at a church. What I was hoping for. I am praying that this school is nice and I have that good gut feeling about it.
5.Work. In order for me to work and start spreading the word about my tanning biz, Davis has to be in school.
6. Work. Praying that I can get up and started in my area sooner than later. It's so important to me, and I really enjoy what I do. Hopefully other people will feel the same way.
7. Our house-praying that everything works out for this house. Because this house is my DREAM home! Everything from the exterior to the kitchen. I love it and can't wait to be in it.
8. I just need to breathe, pray, and know that everything will fall into place as it should. Okay, I got this!!!!
Don't forget to link up on Monday with Kelly & I. Next Monday's question is what is your-What is your style best summed up as? Classic, trendy, or modern? What is your typical go to outfit? What is one beauty product you can't live without?
Hope to see you Monday!!!