Wednesday, August 11, 2010

GIRL'S NIGHT!-WW

Not so wordless....



One of my really dear friends came to see me this past weekend and I was so beyond excited! Mama needed a break times a million. Billion. To infinity and beyond. (Davis isn't old enough to watch Toy Story, so that's all me. So even though you have no idea who these people are, that's okay, you can pretend.



Erika hadn't seen Davis since about two months, so he has gotten just a little bigger since then!! So, he could pass for her son over mine!!



And we are out the door and the rest is history!


My best friend, Candice, came and met us out.

This not so wordless, wordless Wednesday was brought to you by a lot of screaming, therefore followed by several beers. Thank you.

12 comments:

~ Noelle said...

glad you had girl time...
i am sure yall had tons of fun...
:)

Jenn said...

Looks like you had a great time! I'm craving a girls night!

sara said...

I could use a girl's night! My sisters and I were just talking about that. Looks like fun was had by all!

Sonya Marie said...

Insanely jalous! I'm in dire need of a break!!

Shana Putnam said...

Oh I am so glad you got to take a break. I know it was much needed and deserved.

The Mommy Mambo said...

Girls night's seem to far and few, don't they? Probably a good thing since those hot times were the nights that prepped the stage for the show we find ourselves in now! Mommy-dom! LOL

Anonymous said...

Mommy nights without the kiddo is always needed for sure!!!!

Heather said...

Girls Nights are the best! How was the morning after though??

Daisygirl said...

ahhhh great pictures! I am so due for a ladies night out!!!

Nikki said...

So nice that you got some much needed girl time! Hope you had a good time!!!

sara said...

I'm passing out some awards today. Come by and grab yours if you get a second!

Crazed Mama said...

Hope you girls had lots of well deserved beers! So much fun to get out of the yoga pants and actually wear pants that button once and a while!