Don't you love cute home accents? Little things that are so unique that no one else has? Something you look at that can tell a story, something that you want to keep with you always. I have the perfect thing for you. Have a spot in your house that needs a little happiness? Try this Blue Bird of Happiness pillow. How can you see this and not be in a good mood! Know a bird lover, someone that has a birthday coming up? Or need a little sunshine in your own home? This is just for you!
Nestle and Soar makes handmade pillows that are small, soft, and collectible Folk Art. She uses all natural products such as organic wool and linen. This nature lover is all about trees, flowers, and birds. Her folk art has been featured in museums, shops, and galleries.
Want a unique Bird of Happiness pillow for yourself? Well go enter away!!
1. Mandatory entry- visit Nestle and Soar and tell me an item that you would like
2. Follow my blog. If you already follow, counts as an entry.
3. Visit Nestle and Soars Blog
4. Tweet about this giveaway and leave your twitter name (jessibella8)
5. Follow me on Facebook
6. Talk about this giveaway on your blog
This giveaway will end next Sunday, 22nd.