Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer Steals!

Looking for the perfect necklace to go with everything from day to night? Try on this beautiful Stella & Dot Glint Flower Necklace. Looks great with jeans during the day, and quickly transforms to the little black dress attire.





This necklace is only $39!!! How can you argue with that?!

There are also the perfect earrings to match!


The earrings are $39 as well!

Start your Christmas shopping early! Get the stocking stuffers out of the way! I can help you with the perfect jewelry for you and the little princess of the family!

4 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love it! Really pretty!

Hope you are well!

www.barefootbysea.blogspot.com

PS - Check out my blog, I have over 5 giveaways going on right now!

Daisygirl said...

crap ya know I am gonna have to have it! I am gonna have to have it!

Karla Doodlebug said...

So cute! Followrom New Friend Friday!

Check me out

www.doodlebugdezigns.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

Oooh and I have a birthday coming up! Love these!