Wednesday, August 4, 2010

When All Else Fails, Get a Watermelon-WW

Wait, hang on! You want me to play with this? Can I eat this? I think not! Mom, PLEASE. So lame!



Oh, oh! Wait a minute! This sucker rolls!! This is the best giant ball ever. And check this out....it rolls back to me. I have trained it well!!


Oh, mom! You're the weirdest and the best! I don't think this giant wonderful ball is lame anymore. But don't get used to this smile. As soon as you and dad sit down to eat, you bet your enchiladas I will start screaming again.




***Don't forget my Lola and Grace giveaway!! It's jewelry, people! Who doesn't want jewelry!! Ends Sunday, so you have plenty of time.

Happy Wednesday!

15 comments:

Cher said...

Very true! So cute! Next time try 2 watermelons and make you can get a few bites in!

An Imperfect Momma said...

So adorable! :o)

JIll said...

I am a new follwer. Great pictures.

http://mastersandamom.blogspot.com/

TheAtticGirl said...

LOL Too funny. Thanks for dropping by and linking up today.

Sherri said...

Glad you got a BIG watermelon...that's one fun toy right there!

Daisygirl said...

Oh you are the bestest! A watermelon...haha! True about sitting down to eat guess maybe us moms and dads should always stand???

Happy Hump Day!

Danielle said...

That's one I haven't thought of. Endless Watermelon Fun!! lol! Too Cute!

KMServino said...

Too cute. Has he had watermelon to eat yet? Aiden likes to suck all the juice out and then mash it to a big mess.

sara said...

There's nothing better than watermelon. It's a toy and a food!

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

Ha! What a cutie! Love his discovery of his new "toy"

Shannon said...

He's just the cutest thing ever! Love that he is playing with a watermelon, that's gotta be a first!

I'm off to enter your fabulous giveaway. And email me when you have time, I've got to know more about this Stella and Dot thing!

kisatrtle said...

such a cute picture. Love it. Newest follower

~ Noelle said...

cute!
broxton LOVES watermelon!!!

Amy J said...

haha! I used to have my kids play with watermelons when they were babies, too! Brings back memories.

Alexandra said...

that last picture made me remember when we put my then baby in front of a huge pumpkin. the pictures were great, and so was the day....you aer so lucky to have this in the palm of your hand right now..