Friday, August 6, 2010

Lollipop Kid-Friday Follow


'We represent, the Lollipop Kids' You know the song!! Don't worry, I won't do a vlog and sing it to you...just yet. Lately Davis' hair is so stinking cute, and I always want to sing that song to him since the little curls flip up above his ears! And then all those teeth coming in, it's adorable. Well, he's my baby, of course I think it's adorable. Despite my last post if you read it, we are still having some fun, laughable times. He manages to fool people in public all the time with those flirty little smiles. 'Oh, what a perfect little baby,' they say. He is the master of that!
And he is eating little meals like a champ. I say that meaning with a bowl, plate, etc. without flinging them like a frisbee. I'm sure that will be our next adventure! We just made him these hash brown, veggie bites this week and I swear the kid eats better than us sometimes!


Now go link up with Friday Follow and have a great weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

Sherri said...

Now THAT is an adorable little smile! And thank you for not getting the Lollipop song stuck in my head this morning...

Kristen said...

What's the recipe for the hashbrown veggie bites. They sound delicious. Caroline is actually eating and I'm having trouble coming up with appropriate things for her to eat and these sound perfect!
kwhitehead18@hotmail.com

Natalie said...

Yeah, I'm with Sherri...now I have that song stuck in my head!!

That smile! Those curls! What a cutie pie!!

Daisygirl said...

I see his smiling face and can totally tell he is a little stinker pants! All the cute babies are the hard ones...oh and the biggest trouble makers!

Happy Friday!

Dawn said...

hey girl! I am your newest follower from FF :) Have a great weekend!
http://flipoutmama.blogspot.com/