Friday, February 24, 2012

A Hunting We Will Go!

Today is the day! The day I've been waiting for, for such a long time. We are house hunting in Houston, and I seriously can't tell you how excited I am. It's time to get this family settled and plant some roots, already. By the time this gets scheduled, I will be meeting our realtor to go on the journey and conquer this hunt! Since I knew I would be MIA this week, I thought I would show you a few favorites that I have saved. These are for sure homes that we are going to first. Have I mentioned that I can't wait??!! I've already looked into Soccer Tots, mother's day out, activites to do, mom groups, networking for business, spas....I could keep going. I think Houston will be a good thing. I've had a lot of time to mull over this, and I'm really looking forward to it. I know, strange. Very strange since this is going to be our third move in a year. But I'm ready. I'm always up for change, and like exploring new places. In my heart I know that this is what is best for Michael and his career, meaning it will be best for us and our family. And the positive side is we can finally settle somewhere. Phew!!!!!!!! I'm ready to start traditions as a family. Have Davis make new friends. Actually be able to throw a birthday party for him. Meet our neighbors, and go to block parties. Get involved. With anything and everything. Be committed to a church and have Davis go to Sunday School. (He LOVES church. It's so cute!)

Okay, so before I keep going on my ramble, here are a few of my favorites.....

DRUM ROLL!!!!






My style is a southern style home, but french country cottage on the inside. LOVE...LOVE....LOVE! Okay, so we have one day (the day you are reading this) to find a house. Please cross your fingers that we find something. I have a huge long list of where we are going, so I am praying that something works out in our favor.

I'll keep you updated, and show you pictures along the way! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck! I am in that stage too :)

Kristen said...

Good Luck! Houston is great and you'll love living here!

lrlsmpls said...

I can't wait to see how today has gone! Y'all are in my prayers!