Wednesday, February 29, 2012

We Went. We Conquered!

We found a house!! I am beyond excited and can't tell you how much this is my absolutel dream house! We are in just in time to be able to pick out our colors of cabinets, flooring, etc. Did I mention I am so excited?? Here are a few pictures of what it will look like when it's done. **These are mostly pictures of the house across the street, so this will be similar.**
Um....this house comes with a WINE BAR! Hello!! I actually didn't mean for this picture to post first and was hoping for the outside, but now I find this fitting.
 The heavens opened, and the angels sang! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! The closet has built in dressers and cabinets with shoe shelves! Can I get an AMEN!?
 Similar to what our mast bath will look like. So pretty :)
 The backyard has a balcony and covered patio.....including an outdoor bathroom. Perfect for entertaining. Or if you opened the hatch, then here you go.
 Oh my love! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Did I say, LOVE!!????!!!
I'm sorry, I am totally so excited!! So stop by anytime for a glass with me :)


**Don't forget 'Make My Monday' next week. The question will be what is your favorite recipe to make for entertaining?** Can't wait to see what ya got :)

5 comments:

Kristen said...

So happy for you guys! Enjoy The Heights!!!

Shawn said...

Gorgeous!

How exciting, I've been in my house for a little over 10 years, the thought of packing up the large amounts of crap I have inevitably obtained makes breathing a little difficult! That's my way of saying better you than me!

lrlsmpls said...

How exciting!! It's gorgeous! I'm in love for you! :)

Impulsive Addict said...

Bitter Sweet for me, my friend whom I've never met. It looks like it will be PERFECT!

Summer-Raye said...

ahhhh so exciting. :) wine sounds fun girl