Sunday, February 19, 2012

MAKE MY MONDAY Starts TOMORROW!

Mommy’s Sippy Cup 

Tomorrow (2/20/2012)  is the BIG day. The day for Make My Monday, that is. Every Monday, the ever so amazing Kelly and I, will be doing a linkup together WITH YOU! Who really likes Mondays? Blah!! So let's do something fun, and start the week off right, together!

This is our first ever linkup, so we need you to help us out, and 'Make My Monday.' Here's how it works...

Grab our button and post it on your blog. Be sure to add it in your post each Monday. Each week on Monday we will post a topic.. with a question and we want you to link up with us. We need to know about our other bloggers out there so we all can connect in some sort of way.....


This Monday's Topic is: getting to know you,
with the question being..name one word that describes you.....
We want to know about you and your blog.... and we want to hear the best word that describes you....

What is one word to describe you?

            one word to describe your life?
            one word to describe your love?
            one word to describe your body?
            one word to describe your cooking?
            one word to describe your career?
            one word to describe your hobby?
           one word to describe your style?
           one word to describe your blog?
           one word to describe your home?


Have your word in mind? Let us know tomorrow! If you aren't already following Kelly, be sure to go on over to her blog!

See you tomorrow!!

6 comments:

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Can I link up my page for about me?

CONFUSEDHONESTY said...

This is a sweet link up, I will check back and see if I join in. :)
First time visiting your blog.
http://daytodaymoments.blogspot.com

Mrs. Match said...

Sounds fun! I will def link up :-)

Jenna said...

Very fun! It's going to be super tough to pick one word tho! ;)

Impulsive Addict said...

Yikes! One word? Ok. I'll think about it. I'll definitely play next week. I already scheduled a post for tmrw. Will you send us the questions via email on Sunday?? Please??

~Brooke said...

Found your blog from the blog hop! New follower!! :)

I'll be doing this tomorrow! :)

Brooke
brooketrouten.blogspot.com