Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Getting to Know You...



To play, copy and paste, then go visit Mann Land 5 and link up!

1. Showers or baths?
2. Do you have any crazy urges?
3. What is one thing we don't know about you?
4. Exercise..love it or hate it?
5. Do you think you have a good body image?
6. Flour or corn tortillas?
7. How do you celebrate Easter?
8. Hard boiled Easter eggs or plastic eggs?

1. I loooooove HOT bubble baths. Those seem to be harder and harder to come by these days. So, HOT showers!
2. I randomly feel like baking things out of the blue, then I don't want to eat it. I try to pawn things off on my neighbors, or make Michael take it to work. Don't ask!
3. One thing....hmmm......I sometimes hate being in the car when other people drive. My husband's driving freaks me out at times and I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack. Oddly enough, he's never been in any wrecks. That's all me!
4. Exercise and I have a love/hate relationship. But if I don't go just about everyday, I feel awful.
5. I would like to say yes, but I would be lying. I think I'll always feel I can change something.
6. corn....yummmmm
7. We always go to Easter mass and then go to Pappadeaux after for lunch. Crawfish season, baby!
8. BOTH!! I'll eat all of the hard boiled eggs. You should hide them from me.

4 comments:

LisaDay said...

Too fun.

Hope the crawfish was fantastic.

LisaDay

Beth McC. said...

I get the same urge to bake too, I dont know what it is but I just love it! Thanks for sharing and I am loving your blog its so cute! Happy Monday!

Daisygirl said...

Ya I find the same thing that bubble baths are hard to come by!
Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said...

I'm the same way with the baking! And my husband scares me quite often in the car! lol I'm a new follower!