Monday, April 5, 2010

Peter Cottontail Came

Davis and I had a great Easter weekend with my family. On Saturday, we went to our church for the annual Easter Egg Hunt. My sister has been the Easter Bunny for about eight years now, so of course Davis had to go see his aunt! This year, she decided to wear a mask, which for her was perfect since she wouldn't have to worry about applying all of that makeup. However, I'm not too sure the children appreciated it very much. Notice how the eye holes are around her mouth?! It was so funny trying to watch her walk around and try not to bump into people.

Look at my little monkey! Of course, since he is my baby, I just think he is the cutest darn thing in this world! Those chunky cheeks...makes you just want to eat em up! The boy takes after his mama, all right! He's trying to get to those crawfish, that is for sure!! Soon enough, Davis. Soon enough.

(That picture just cracks me up!)
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Lothiriel said...

hahah...!! Look at Davis attacking the plate!! Good boy! He knows what's good already! :)

Danielle said...

I am cracking up about your sister. That is too funny. I hope she didn't get hurt trying to play Easter Bunny. ;)

Davis is such a doll baby. I am glad you all had such a nice Easter.

jules said...

I love his little outfit, so cute.

Daisygirl said...

oh my gosh the rabbit costume is a hoot! And ya your babe is a cutie cutie cutie!

The Pursuit of Mommyness said...

Your little monkey is sooo cute! Thanks for linking up to Connect MEme Monday!

http://thepursuitofmommyness.com/

jineen said...

i too am in lvoe with your son's chubby ckeeks:)

IKR Designs said...

OMG, he's adorable!!!!!

Stopping by from Connect MEme Monday, a little late, as usual!

Have a great day!