Things I Used to Do Before I Had Children (without Giving Them a Second Thought)
1) Look longingly at babies
2) Cuss like a sailor-ette
3) Go shopping for myself quite often
4) Have nicely painted nails
5) Wear dry clean only clothing
6) Stay up past midnight (to have fun with friends before diaper land)
7) Have sex at night
8) Long, hot bubble baths!!!
9) Did I mention have sex, period?
10) Look at the screaming babies mother in the grocery store, thinking, please make it stop!
11) Have spontaneous outings
12) Didn't think about keeping a clean house all the time! (I mean, yes I cleaned...but now you can't just let it go! UG)
13) Sleep in if I want to.
14) Have just "me" time
15) Laugh a lot less. Being a parent is just too much fun!!
Knowing now I wouldn't trade this for the world!!! What are your "use to dos?"